I recently stumbled upon this online Graphic design, animation and mockup creator tool called ArtBoard Studio; and thought to give it a try.
Now, as you know, last year I’ve written an in-depth review of Glorify App , another Graphic Design app for e-commerce. Many of you had grabbed their lifetime deal and thanked me for covering about it.
Artboard Studio is a quite different Graphic design app which is basically for creating product mockups online and I must say they’ve done a great job there.
Now, creating mockups online is just few clicks away, thanks to ArtBoard Studio huge library of templates with great features. To use it, you choose from a library of templates and mockup items and add your own branding, such as labels, logos, or coloring.
Best Features of ArtBoard Studio
- Lightning-fast, simple to create. Everything in your browser. Supports all browsers.
An ever-growing library of premium mockups and templates.
- Present your designs to your clients directly from Artboard Studio with a click of a button.
Smart Branding Components.
- Upload your own designs and create the best mockups.
- Collaborate with colleagues and friends on your projects/assets.
- Thousands of cleaned mockup items for better compositions
- Warp your design to objects, preview instantly.
- Customize every detail and create your own mockup scene.
Increase your sales by using eye-catching promotional images for social channels.
- Smart Integration with other platforms like WordPress, Mailchimp, Photoshop, Dropbox, Drive, and more.
- The tool is also having great other features like Google Font Support, FREE access to stock photos, illustrations, background textures, Design assistant and more.
Check all features of artboard studio here.
Artboard Studio’s price starts from $12 per month. For a limited time they’re also offering FREE plan wherein you get limited features and capabilities. This is best, if you wants to try to the product. You can upgrade to higher plan anytime.
The value of money is Professional Plan if you don’t need team collaboration.
Artboard Studio is best for?
- UI/UX Designers
- Packing designers
- Advertising Agencies
- Freelancers Designers
- Stock Assets Sellers
- Social Media Marketers
- E-commerce Site Owner
At the end, I would like to say this is a great online mockup creator. The team is responsive and they adding new features to the product. If you’re someone who deals with a lot of mock creation and animation, I would recommend you to give this tool a try, you would love, how easy it’s to create mockups.