If you are looking for an honest Jasper AI review, this review is just what you need. In this blog post, we’ll take a close look at Jasper AI and see how well it can help you create content that fascinates your audience.
What is Jasper AI?
Jasper is an Artificial Intelligence writing tool that enables you to create better content quickly. If you do not want to consume hours on writing, then give it a try to Jasper, as it will generate content for you automatically. Jasper AI utilizes natural language processing and artificial intelligence to create content for you, so you do not have to spend time writing.
With Jasper, you can automatically create blog posts, social media posts, ads, eBooks, landing page copies, stories, novels, and more. If you are searching to automate your content writing or looking for ways to generate more content rapidly, you should try Jasper. Jasper also proposes a 5-day FREE trial with 10,000 words worth.
The human brain usually takes hours to learn this type of copy idea, but not Jasper.ai. You may agree or not, but let’s face it, we could all use some assistance with our writing skills these days.
Jasper.ai is a new AI-based tool that governs your website, reads all the text on it, then evaluates how well each word converts visitors into purchasers or leads. It is trained by human copywriters and modification experts with particular rules about what creates great content and input from models demonstrating what has worked in the past for various industries.
Jasper User stats
The most widespread sites and companies that use Jasper.AI to create content are agencies, bloggers, lead generation sites, and media sites. However, their clients range from nonprofit organizations to health and fitness sites.
The top reason most people (over 70,000 people) and hundreds of top Companies including Google, Airbnb, IBM, and many more use Jasper AI for their content needs and there’s a reason for that; the content created by Jasper is better than all other AI writing tools combined.
How Jasper Works
- To the regular user, it is tremendous to see Jasper generate AI content for the first time, and it seems extremely good to be true when you accomplish an ideal output generation with little effort.
- The secret spice of what makes Jasper AI work is from a well-known linguistics model dubbed GPT-3, the third generation of Generative Pre-Trained Transformer. GPT-3, in a nutshell, is a neural network machine learning model trained using internet data.
- Formulated by OpenAI, GPT-3 needs input text to create large volumes of relevant and polished machine-generated text. The GPT-3’s deep learning neural network is a model with almost 175 billion machine learning parameters making it a powerful form of artificial intelligence. Turing NLG, the previous record holder of the largest trained language model, had 10 billion parameters comparatively. GPT-3 is currently the world’s most extensive neural network. Consequently, GPT-3 is outstanding to any previous model for developing text-based content via AI, and it seems convincing enough to be supposed human-written.
Jasper features & Benefits
You can utilize Jasper AI copywriting tool to assist you with various tasks like generating long-form blog posts, social media posts, high-converting ads, engaging emails, landing & sales page copy, captivating headlines, product illustrations, and video screenplays, and even art now.
Here we will explain some of the essential features of Jasper AI.
- Templates: Jasper AI encompasses various templates that you can employ for diverse types of writing, including blog posts, ebooks, CVs, and more. It is your choice whether you choose one or combine many to generate your document rapidly.
- Recipes: One of the essential features of Jasper AI is recipes. Recipes provide you with a series of pre-built workflows comprising Jasper.ai commands, enabling you to create content with the help of easy, repeatable methods. It also helps you to save your personal recipes or those shared by other users for later use, all without having any technical skills.
- Plagiarism Checker: Another exciting feature of Jasper is that you can check your document for plagiarism contrary to a database including over eight billion web pages. Jasper gives unique content every time. It also carries a detailed algorithm that compares phrases word to word to find resemblances between various texts.
- Advanced Editor: The advanced editor is where you put the text for your document. You can use any composition, such as lists and quotations, to give rise to a look the way you want. Furthermore, there are above 70 different fonts that Jasper AI offers, so if you discover one that corresponds to what you are writing about, then go forward and use it.
- Surfer SEO and Grammarly integration: With this integration, you can create error-free SEO-optimized content.
- Transcription (Speech-to-Text) and Translation: With the help of Natural Language Processing (NLP), you can quickly convert audio files into written text. This feature is helpful if, for example, you are working on a podcast or an interview where you have no time to type everything up in advance. When it is performed, upload it onto your computer.
- The tone of voice: Another exciting thing that Jasper AI offers is that you can instruct Jasper AI to use a specific voice style like using a “witty” tone of voice or utilizing the names of well-known people like “Tony Robbins” tone of voice.
Furthermore, Jasper.ai has three modes: Focus mode, SEO mode, and Power mode.
- Focus Mode: It is the default mode. There are no interruptions as you can write at your speed without worrying about formatting or spell-checking.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Mode: This mode makes it easier for people to search your content on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. A web crawler will inspect the text to suggest advice on enhancing your content so that it indexes higher when people search for it.
- Power Mode: This mode is slightly different from the previous two because it is a paid upgrade that enables you to add photos and videos to your paper. It also allows you to put in links and embed codes to help marketing purposes.
Jasper.ai can read and write in about 26 languages, including Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, and Chinese.
It’s also GDPR & CCPA-ready.
Jasper AI has three reliable pricing plans to cover your needs, Starter, Boss Mode, and now Business mode too.
- The Starter plan starts at $29/month and provides you access to 20,000 words each month and all kinds of short-form copywriting templates, whereas the Boss Mode plan starts at $59/month and offers you access to 50,000 words along with the long-form assistant which can be utilized to write entire blog posts.
- Now, they’ve also got Business mode for teams and businesses in which you can get custom words/user packages and billing options, and the onboarding and support you need to scale with Jasper. You need to contact their sales team for this.
- The pricing plans of Jasper AI have recently been changed. The most considerable change is that now you can buy Boss Mode at half of the price it used to be.
Take the free 5-day free trial with 10,000-word credits and see if jasper fulfills your content needs.
Alternatives to Jasper AI
Several Jasper AI alternatives and competitors exist in the market, including CopySmith, Copy.ai (we’ve covered Copy.ai review here), Snazzy AI, and Writesonic; nonetheless, Jarvis AI is supposed to be higher in generating content quality than its competitors.
Some of the alternatives with their key features are described here.
1: CopySmith — designed for e-Commerce AI Content
CopySmith is the accurate alternative to Jasper AI for unique content creation. It helps you develop some fantastic sales copies for your business. Jasmin Wang created this tool and launched it in October 2020 to help other business owners. Critical features of Copy Smith include
- Overcome your writer’s block and develop unusual content
- Create outlines for your blog posts, writer intros, and entire blog post
- Create advertisement copy with an Advert writer
- Uses the natural writing style and puts continuation between points
2: Copy.Ai — Best for Copywriting and Short form content.
Copy AI also utilizes Open AI’s GPT-3 neural network to generate content within a few seconds. It helps you create sales, digital ad copies, e-commerce product descriptions, blog posts, social media posts, and website copies. It is also an incredible alternative to Jasper AI but as said it’s best for copy-writing and shorter forms of content. Some of the essential features include:
- Simple to use interface
- Develop various copywriting formats
- Get tailored copies
- Generate Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
⟶ Read the Complete Copy.ai Review here.
3: Snazzy AI aka Unbounce Smart Copy
The name of Snazzy AI is transformed into Unbounce Smart Copy because, in 2021, Unbounce owned Snazzy AI, making it more potent than ever. Smart Copy can quickly generate content for your brand. Unbounce acquired Snazzy so its users can develop copies for their landing pages and efficiently optimize marketing campaigns.
It proposes different templates for product descriptions, Google ads, landing pages, and taglines. They also offer a free plan (no credit card required) which helps you access this tool without any time limitations. You can generate distinct landing pages with Smart Copy within just three clicks.
Another excellent alternative to Jasper is Writesonic. It also enables you to create unique copies within a few seconds. The AI of Writesonic writes as if a human is writing the content. This tool supports over 18 languages, so there is nothing to worry about creating content in your language.
This AI writing assistant can assist you in creating landing pages, blog posts, Facebook ads, Google Ads, product descriptions, emails, and high-quality articles within a few seconds. It also employs a pre-trained algorithm to develop unique content. To use this tool, you only need to select a template, provide your product description, click on the generate button, and initiate your content.
Now, you’re confused! Aren’t you? Well, I would say give them a try all these tools and check which one suits your needs. Most of the tools mentioned don’t require a credit card to take the free trial so do try.
Jasper AI is an amazing AI writing tool that generates unique content for you in just a few seconds. It is pretty new in this AI writing sector, and it is already serving over 70K customers from all over the world. Jasper’s writing algorithm is one of a kind and can generate unique content in any tone you want.
Grab the Jasper subscription if you need to create long-form content and are just looking for the best AI tool that is constantly being updated and adding new features.
Note: If you haven’t tried Jasper yet, we suggest claiming Jasper AI free trial to try it for free — 10000 Words FREE!
Jasper AI Customer Reviews and Ratings
Let’s find out what other customers and users think about the Jasper tool. Check the reviews and ratings on these top rating platforms.
As is evident from the above picture that on Trustpilot, Jasper has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating from over 2300 users, which is phenomenal.
On the G2 platform, Jasper also has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating from over 580 users, which is incredible.
Capterra also shows that Jasper has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from over 650 users, which is fantastic.
Last but not least, if you are searching for an AI copywriting tool that will save you time and improve your productivity. Jasper AI is the best AI Copywriting tool in the market right now with excellent customer reviews globally. It might not be perfect, and you’ll have to make some minor edits, but it’s a solid starting point that saves hours of precious time.