I’ve already covered an in-depth Glorify review on the blog. In this article, I will compare this new e-commerce focussed Graphic Designing app with the unicorn Canva. Glorify App Vs Canva, which one is better for you to use? Before starting onto the analogy, let us understand that both are cloud-based Graphic designing apps, and both are used for excellent Graphic editing features that are advanced in usage. Canva is well known for all kinds of quick Graphic Designing right from Social Media Graphics to Blog posts and Event invitations while on the other side Glorify App is an e-commerce focussed image editing tool that lets online sellers create stunning product images, no matter what niche or product they’re selling.
Let’s dive a bit deeper and know all pros and cons of Glorifyapp and Canva.
Canva is a well-known name in the online Graphic design space. Recently, they’re valued at over $1 billion. It uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to millions of photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts for creating presentations, social media graphics, posters, flyers, invitations, and more. Canva is used by non-designers as well as professionals to create great graphics & designs for both web and print media.
Canva is loaded with tons of features, from which some of them which I’ve liked are:
- Layouts for every occasion
- Collaboration Tools
- Stock images and illustrations
- Blog Posts and Social Media Graphics
- Huge Library of fonts, templates, icons, shapes and elements.
- Drag & drop editor
- Customizable branding
- Photo editing capability.
- Resize designs
- Custom templates
- Branded templates
- Upload font.
- Also available as an app for both iOS and Android.
Starting from: $12.95/month
Pricing model: Free, Subscription.
Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
What level of support does Canva offer?
Canva offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Video Tutorials, and Online Support.
Who’re the typical users of Canva?
Freelancers, Mid Size Business, Non-Profit, Public Administrations, and Small Businesses.
In case, you’re looking to upgrade to Canva Pro, also check out my in-depth review of Canva Pro & Check if Canva Pro is worth upgrading or not?
Watch the above video and you would get a glimpse of the Glorify App.
Pretty impressed right?
Glorify app is an e-commerce focussed design tool that lets you create stunning professional product images, social media Graphics, Ebooks, Logo and much more without any learning curve. The interface is self-explanatory, loaded with millions of free creatives like stock photos, product image templates, social media templates, icons, fonts, and much more.
Features of Glorify app which I’ve liked the most
- Drag and drop interface.
- Includes Icon8 Subscription (Team plan)
- An ever-growing library of templates.
- Annotate tool for callout Images.
- Unlimited cloud storage.
- Professional Images effects & filters
- Design categories into Niche and themes.
- Magic background removal. (100 credits in the starter plan).
- Feedback priority & template suggestion.
- Collaboration tools.
- Logo maker & ebook creator.
- One-click Smart resizer.
- Customizable Branding
Glorify Pricing & Lifetime Deal
Glorify follows the SAAS model; offers monthly and annual subscriptions. Their monthly price usually starts from $12.99 per month but for a limited time, they’re offering a huge 93% discount on their Lifetime Deal.
This is their 2nd and last LTD (Lifetime Deal); first, they offered during their launch in August 2019 and now they’ve launched the all-new improved Glorify 2.0 which you can grab for a heavy discount.
Glorify Lifetime deal ends on 20th August 2021, click here for more info.
Pricing starts from $12.99 per month or $120 yearly. OR $97 in their LTD deal.
Pricing model: Free, Monthly subscription.
Free Trial: Available.
What are Stacks on Glorify App 2.0?
You must be seeing ‘Can Not Stack Addons’ in the SOLO Plan that basically means you can not add extra features, BG credits, and sharing capabilities like Unlimited Brands/Clients accounts, Premium Stock Photos, adding new users, etc. Kindly refer to the below screenshot for all the addons.
What level of support does Glorify offer?
Glorify offers the following support options:
Inbuilt Support Option on every page, FAQs, Video Tutorials, Online Support and they also maintain a Facebook Community.
Who’re the typical users of Glorifyapp?
E-commerce Sellers, Instagram Influencers, Drop-shippers, funnel-hackers, Bloggers, and Internet Marketers.
Which is better for you to use?
On the discussion of Canva Vs Glorify, it will be really to determine which one is better for you to use. So, here is a quick determinant given below in a list of points.
- Canva is a kind of like a daily Graphic designing tool for all the needs while Glorify mainly used for product images designing though the team behind Glorify is putting a lot of features like Canva every week.
- Canva is a great designing tool but it’s expensive. On the other side, you can get the Glorify app with lifetime access for the price of Canva’s 1-year basic plan. So, if you ask me, Glorify is a winner here.
- There are a lot of free creative tools that are present in Glorify app. If you want to get the same in Canva, then you have to pay for it.
- Canva is a great matured tool while Glorify is the recently launched but trending in this space. The team behind Glorify is very responsive and they actually listen to you for making changes. Check their public roadmap for example where you can suggest a feature or template directly. Recently, they’ve launched Glorify 2.0 after listening to the community for more than a year and I must say they’ve done a great job.
So with all the points accumulated, we can conclude by saying that Glorify is a worthy alternative to Canva. So, which one should you buy? Well, it depends on your need, if you want a graphic design tool for daily simple designs, go for Canva but If you’re into the e-commerce & Internet Marketing space then look no further; Glorify is the best.
Do let me know which one you’re using?
Also Check: ArtBoard Studio Review: Best Online mockups creator tool?
Thanks for sharing the information, I personally like CANVA as it is the most simple tool I’ve ever come across. BUt really insightful post.
Keep up the good work.
Great post and comparison, But personally I feel Canva the best and easiest tool to use with a large number or design options.